TA810 Face Recognition
Simply Look and Go!
The TA810 face recognition time clock is a complete time, attendance and access control system using face recognition technology to instantly identify employees. It provides a touch-less, hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges. Employees simply look at the clock and within seconds they are identified and clocked in for work.
The TA810 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network. The TA810 also includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional secure access control.
The TA810 has many features and specifications that make it the most reliable and well-designed biometric device available.
- Patented "incline design" to optimally capture the geography of a human face and ensure accurate measurement
- A dual camera system performs a 3-D facial analysis
- Versatile configuration and application
- Stand Alone (with Flash Drive data portability)
- Access Control
- Verification options
Face, Badge, PIN & Face, Badge (with photo image taken from unit)
- Uses fool proof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees.
- Provides contactless hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers
- Eliminates "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges.
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network.
- Supports 100 employees but can be easily expanded to up to 500 per device.
- Includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control.
- Includes the Time Spot software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
- 12-month warranty
- Installation Method: Wall Mount
- Power: 12V DC, Working Current: 500 mA
- Verification Speed: Less than 1 second
- Record Capacity: 150,000 Time Records
- Keypad: 4 x 4 Touch Sensitive (Capacitive) Keypad
- Display: 3.5 inch TFT color LCD, 65,000 colors, 320 x 240 resolution
- Environment Light: 0-5000Lux
- Working Distance: 1 - 2.5 feet
- Working Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Working Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Size: 7.25"L x 3.5"W x 5.25"H
- Weight: 1.15lb.
- Installation Method: Wall Mounting
- Image Capacity: 70,000 Images
- Security Image Capacity: 4GB SD Card
- Card Recognition: Synel proximity badge
- Security Alarm: Tamper Alarm
- Output for Access Control System: Standard Wiegand 26/34 output, Built-in relay
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- XP - SP2 or later
- Windows 7
- Server 2003 or 2008 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Drive: Up to 450 MB free disk space; up to 1 GB if the .NET framework is not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online features/services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Network Interface: Network adaptor configured for TCP/IP connected to a switch on LAN network.
Also, Microsoft .Net 3.5 SP1 will be included in the installation of Version 6.