Posted in Time and Attendance - Software
The Right Time Clock Software Solution at the Right Price
To Better Control Your Labor Management & Improve Productivity!
Time Spot’s TA100 Lite is a simple to use yet powerful time clock solution that allows you to automate your company’s timekeeping and attendance tracking. TA100 Lite completely eliminates paper time cards and timesheets, which are the root of most payroll nightmares! Employees enter data at an time clock using magnetic stripe, bar code or biometric time clock technology. Optional PC clock and PDA clock entry is also available. The TA100 Lite software collects these transactions and your pay rules are applied automatically, consistently and impartially.
The TA100 Lite’s powerful reporting system provides you with the tools to better manage your workforce. TA100 Lite’s reports help you avoid unauthorized overtime, track employee status, track benefit administration, control departmental costs, monitor staffing, and much more. With TA100 Lite you can poll the time clocks, process reports and even email them to supervisors within minutes.
Eliminate Payday Panic! Know exactly where your employee’s time and dollars are spent by implementing your rounding rules, not your employee’s. By removing human error, accurately reporting employee hours and dramatically reducing the amount of time spent on payroll preparation, TA100 Lite will pay for itself in less than one year!
- Eliminates adding up time cards
- Eliminates missing punch overpayments
- Compiles employee data into a multitude of informative reports
- Helps develop employee schedules
- Grows to meet your expanding business needs
- Breaks down employee time by Division, Department, and Job
Eliminates adding up time cards
- Easy to use, step-by-step wizards
- Automates employee attendance tracking, the calculation of employee time, & wages
- Applies your pay rules
- Supports an unlimited number of shifts, pay categories, and departments
- Provides extensive payroll and management reports
- Allows "Cash" and "Charge" tip recording & reporting
- Exports hours directly to more than thirty popular third-party payroll providers
- Supports an unlimited number of time clocks
Payroll Automation: Uniformly and comprehensively applies upto 3 pay policies and unlimited shifts to time and attendance data for export to payroll.
Ease of Use: The time clock software is completely wizard & menu driven. For ease of operation, the system allows each user to arrange the information in an order that is convenient for them. Color-coded notations on the electronic timecard easily identify exceptions.
Strategic Reporting: There are over 50 reports available, which can be run by pay period or by any selected date range. Reports can be displayed on screen, printed, emailed, or sent to a data file, such as PDF or Excel.
Customize: TA100 Lite offers administrators the ability to change the names of key fields within the menu and reporting system. In addition, TA100 PRO allows users to define six system fields in the employee master record.
HR Functions: Tracks employee attendance, employee tardiness, employee leave benefit entitlement; ie. PTO, Sick & Vacation, department transfers, job transfers, schedules, automates employee time and wage calculations.
Payroll Processing: The time clock software comes standard with an export feature that allows you to send data to popular third party payroll system without the need to re-enter this information into the payroll software.
Spot Trends: Not only can TA100 Lite show users when sick days were taken, it can produce Trend Analysis to show users how many days are taken and on which day of the week.
Security: Each user has a unique User ID and Password. Filters are included to allow supervisors to access only their respective employees.
Employee Messaging: TA100 Lite displays employee names at the time clock for swipe validation.
Optional Real Time PC-Based Time Clock: Allows employees to perform all normal time clock functions at their PC.
Optional PDA Clock: The Optional PDA Time Clock Module allows employees to perform all normal time clock functions on their PDA. Supervisor mode allows supervisors to perform transactions for their crew on an individual or group basis.
Time Clock Software Comparison
Minimum System Requirements
To use the TA100 Lite system, the following minimum system requirements must be present.
- Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/2003/2008.
- 512MB minimum memory (RAM) or OS minimum whichever is greater. (more is always recommended)
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
- 300MB of available disk space either on the local PC or accessible on a network drive.
NOTE: A dedicated database server is not required.
- Additional disk space and an enhanced wide-area network connection may be required based on the number of employees, network distance, communication method, and the amount of live data contained in the system.
- An available communication port with default address and interrupt for polling the terminal.