Time Spot is proud to provide our clients with cost-effective, adaptable Labor and Time Attendance Management Solutions. Our open system architecture enables our time attendance management solutions to easily integrate with popular payroll, human resource and financial management software. A seamless electronic interface exports data to virtually any payroll package for punch-to-paycheck automation.
We continue to build upon our foundation as a leading developer and marketer of comprehensive Labor and Time Attendance Management Solutions. As a software developer and systems integrator, Time Spot is a uniquely positioned and qualified specialist in the area of time attendance management. The company’s innovative solutions are currently used within a wide variety of markets in over 30,000 companies worldwide.
Time Spot’s unceasing effort to meet or exceed the needs of the marketplace has led to the development of new web interfaces, enhancements to our hosted application, customized solutions, and additional file exports for our time attendance management solutions. Our intention is to continually expand and improve the products and services we offer, allowing our customers to focus on achieving core business goals.
President and CEO
Time Spot, Inc.
Founded in 1987
Headquartered in Scottsdale Arizona, USA
Over 200 Resellers worldwide
Purchased by Synel Industries in January 2007
Over 30,000 systems sold
First company to launch a 100% web based hosted time and attendance system
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Time Spot one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America (2003 and 2004)
Manufactures the 700 series line of data collection terminal
Services clients from 1 to 20,000 employees
- Implementing a time and attendance system can save most employers between 2-5 percent of their total payroll in improved efficiencies and staff reductions
- The American Payroll Association along with information from numerous studies has confirmed the substantial savings from using automated time and attendance systems
- "Return On Investment" stem from a variety of areas, including paper reduction, elimination of ‘time theft’ (hours paid but not worked), managing leave liability, controlling overtime, fewer errors due to automated calculations, eliminating duplicate data entry, and elimination of fines and lawsuits
- Time Spot's XactTime system can be deployed enterprise-wide to both hourly and salaried employees via a web-browser to give them the capability to report project hours, report absences, request time off, and perform self service inquiries among other things
- The best advice is that before you decide what a system should do for your organization; speak to those who are knowledgeable about time and attendance systems and what they can do for you
- Payroll is generally the single largest expense of most employers
- With a time and attendance system the process of calculating pay, such as overtime, is automated
- Automated time and attendance systems remove the subjectivity and potential for error from the process that is present in a manual system
- Time Spot's time and attendance systems also have some type of manager review and approval mechanism
Time Spot is a leading manufacturer of time and attendance equipment and software for over 20 years. Our first systems ran on dual floppy 286 machines. Time Spot offers our customers the state-of-the-art alternative at very competitive pricing. Acquiring an automation system impacts our customers dramatically and requires consideration of factors other than pricing. Among the other benefits Time Spot offers, you’ll find superior customer service and flexibility for easy customization as your needs change.
Time Spot has shown over 30,000 companies savings of numerous hours per month of tedious manual data entry and calculation. This has meant immediate and on-going savings to our customers. Our staff can design for you a more efficient mechanism of time data capture featuring easy-to-follow badge swiping procedures. Employees find the quick "swipe" of a badge or scan of a hand or finger print to be hassle-free compared to the archaic and error-prone manual transcription of data. We have created a new generation of inexpensive time and attendance data systems that are capable to adapt with today’s business needs. While the markets and applications for our products have evolved rapidly in recent years, one thing has not changed. That's our commitment to quality and service. Time Spot is determined to provide higher product quality, faster delivery and better service than any competitor while maintaining our competitive pricing.
At Time Spot our brand is our promise.
Thomas Bednarik - President and CEO
Mr. Bednarik has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company since February 2000. Mr. Bednarik has extensive executive and sales management experience in the information technology industry and has served in various executive management capacities, including President, Vice President and Executive Vice President, with firms such as Idea Corporation, Decision Data, Alcatel Information Systems and ITT Corporation.
James Martin – Vice President
Mr. Martin co-founded Time Spot, Inc. in 1987 and was instrumental in the development of Time Spot’s original software and hardware applications. An industry pioneer, Mr. Martin designed the ZON metal data collection terminals which are manufactured by VeriFone and sold by Time Spot. He was also the first manufacturer to sell low cost, highly functional automated Time & Attendance systems through a global reseller channel. Mr. Martin has served on the board of directors for the N.T.E.A (National Time Equipment Association) since 2001.