Time Spot’s workforce scheduling software allows you to replace outdated scheduling processes with the latest advancements in workforce deployment. Time Spot’s workforce scheduling is the most advanced suite of industry-focused scheduling solutions to forecast, schedule, and optimize labor deployment. Our scheduling software provides complete visibility into your available resources, which means you can make optimal use of your organization's entire workforce.
Time Spots’ Workforce Scheduling Software:
- Integrates with Time and Attendance on a single web or desktop platform
- Reduces the cost and effort of scheduling your workforce while aligning workforce deployment with business demands
- Includes a scheduling creation and editing tool specifically developed for industries that require varied scheduling views
- Includes industry-specific functionality
- Incorporates an employee self-service leave request tool to improve employee satisfaction, retention and productivity
Fast and Effective Scheduling:
Time Spots workforce scheduling is seamlessly integrated with Time Spot’s Time and Attendance, eliminating the need to duplicate data entry and ensuring scheduling exceptions are reflected in employee time reports.
Enhance labor utilization:
Efficiently maintain productivity and performance while meeting your business goals by making sure the right people are scheduled to work at the right time.
Increase control over labor costs:
Better manage your labor to budget with automation tools such as actual vs. budgeted and coverage reports. Identify personnel to fill open shifts without having to pay overtime.
Reduce risks of noncompliance:
Reduce labor-related costs and liabilities by automatically and consistently applying company policies, union rules, and government mandates across your organization.
Improve employee satisfaction:
Empower employees to participate in the scheduling process to create fair and equitable schedules that balance the needs of employees with those of your business.
Learn more about Time Spot's Occurrence Tracking , and Attendance Management that works inconjunction with workforce scheduling.