Posted in Time and Attendance - Solutions
Employees are your company’s most important resource and often your greatest controllable expense. Companies that streamline administrative tasks and optimize the workforce can achieve significantly better operating margins and attract and retain customers by providing superior customer service.
Time Spot’s Enterprise applications are designed to address the most complex business requirements. They provide comprehensive business and industry solutions, enabling organizations to significantly improve performance. Our applications offer web services integration to fit seamlessly into a heterogeneous applications environment and a broad choice of technology infrastructure. Simple configuration ensures that the most unique customer requirements can be met.
Time Spot’s Enterprise applications can be provided through either a network or web based portal. Both applications utilize an employee time tracking workforce management solution that provides a comprehensive and flexible set of tools to schedule, track, and measure the workforce so companies can optimize their return on labor investment. The integration of time and attendance, workforce scheduling, absence management, and task management within the overall workforce management software suite ensures access to accurate, up-to-the-minute information, enables intelligent workforce management decisions, and eliminates duplicate data entry.
Empower Your Organization:
Time Spot’s employee attendance and labor management systems enable organizations to plan, track, and transform basic labor data into information that can improve workforce productivity and the utilization of labor resources. Our employee attendance systems integrate with payroll, financial management and human resource packages, providing seamless data transport from punch to paycheck.
Some key benefits of automating your time and labor management into one simple employee attendance system include:
- Eliminate up to 80% of payroll preparation time.
- Reduce employee overpayment for issues such as long breaks, long lunches, early departures, and late arrivals.
- Streamline time, attendance, and payroll processing by automating procedures, properly applying company policies to time transactions, and objectively enforcing policies for the entire workforce.
- Provide employees with self-service capabilities to view their own time-related information like hours worked, schedules, and benefits.
- Allow businesses to focus on core competencies rather than spending time managing employee time, attendance, benefit administration, and payroll.
Opt for an Experienced, Trusted Provider
As a software developer and systems integrator with more than 50,000 customers, Time Spot is uniquely qualified to address the demands for accuracy, efficiency, and greater ROI in workforce management.
Time Spot’s history of success includes:
- Market innovation: Time Spot was one of the first workforce management companies to develop a 100-percent online, hosted time and labor management application. The solution, XactTime, complements the Company’s client-server and PC-based solutions.
- Highly leveraged distribution model: Time Spot empowers strategic partners for rapid and wide-scale private-label deployment and distribution of most product offerings.
- Fast growth rate: The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Time Spot one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America (2003 and 2004).
Bring in Your Project, On Time, Within Budget
At Time Spot, we recognize that successful customer service projects are based on sound planning, realistic budgeting and a thorough understanding of the customer's individual needs. We also know that the success of a project depends as much on project management practices as on solving technical problems. In order for a time and attendance system to perform as expected, proper project management must take place.
Experience has taught us that successful projects are undertaken in a structured disciplined environment in which tasks, deliverables, and responsibilities are well defined and understood. Time Spot conducts its projects by following a systematic methodology that we call Professional Project Implementation (PPI).
PPI incorporates the following phases:
- Define the Needs
- Conceptual Design
- Design Implementation
- Post-Implementation Training
- Follow-on Support
This methodology recognizes the unique objectives of each project, provides for the application of professional judgment in applying each phase, and lists suggested tasks.
The methodology we employ sets Time Spot apart from the competition. It is designed to keep our clients informed through all project phases. Through such involvement, the customer maintains control, will know the status of the project at all times, and after implementation, will have the documentation and the knowledge necessary to utilize the system to its full potential.
Want to learn more?
Review our time and attendance products. Then discover the value Time Spot can offer in your industry.