Ver. 1.0.73 (3/08/2004)
- The ability to export for specific components now builds the payroll.dat that is locate din the TimePlus/Aramark directory.
- Import will only import active employees. Transferred or terminated employees will automatically become inactive in Hourtrack and their badge numbers will be deleted.
- Ability to import Exempt employees with or without their wages. There are check boxes under Configuration/Options in the ARAMARK module to select these options.
- Wages adjustments are now updated automatically.
- Selection buttons descriptions have been changed to better describe the function it performs. Example: Import Employees from TimePlus to HourTrack
- Removal of multiple errors, including Error 91, Modal error and runtime error.
Ver. 1.0.60 (5/12/2003)
- Starting with version 1.0.60 the Aramark module can be exported on machines that have either Office 2000 or Office 97 installed.
Ver. 1.0.59 (4/30/2003)
- Ability to define which components to export if HourTrack contains multiple components in one database.