Workforce Management -- the process of managing and monitoring a company's "human capital" -- is one of the keys to attracting and retaining quality employees. Today's modern workforce management systems are being energized by the application of powerful information technologies.
The advantages of automating routine workforce management tasks such as tracking time, attendance, benefits and accruals and even more complex tasks like employee allocation, payroll processing, project tracking, and budgeting, are considerable. As these repetitive, day-to-day activities are performed more efficiently, supervisors, managers, and executives become more productive, and are given more time to focus on their employees. Workers gain a better sense of their roles and value to the enterprise, relationship management improves, team spirit and morale is boosted, and employee retention rates skyrocket.
Time Spot's Time and Labor Management Solutions enable organizations to plan, track, and transform basic labor data into information that can improve workforce productivity and the utilization of labor resources. Furthermore, our solutions integrate with payroll, financial management and human resource packages, providing seamless data transport from punch-to-paycheck. The main benefits of automating your workforce management include:
- Elimination of manual preparation of paper timesheets or time cards.
- Automation of time-consuming administrative tasks so payroll employees and managers can focus on more value-added activities.
- Proper accounting for productive time.
- Elimination of payment for unapproved or fraudulent overtime.
- Reduction of employee grievances by consistently applying company, union and government overtime rules.
- Application of complex business rules, allowing audit trail capability and critical information tracking.
- Improved overall reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Employee self serve access.
- Single view of all employees for the day or historical data by individual, day, week, month, quarter, years and call-in type.
- Automatic consolidation of attendance records for electronic submission to payroll system through direct formats.
- Better control over employee attendance and time utilization.
- Central and effective tracking of all attendance events.
Copyright 2003, Time Spot, Inc., a Vitrix Company. All rights reserved. 51 West Third Street Tempe, AZ 85281 Phone: (800) 561-6366 Fax: (480) 967-5444. Report any errors or difficulties with this page to: